Monday, April 4, 2011

Beyond Illusion



Somewhere beyond space,
Beyond time,
Beyond what we perceive,
Behind, the Illusion of reality
lies the full soul
watching this thing we call Now!

The heart of all is there,
Dreaming.
Dreaming of what is,
and what is yet unformed.

It moves from idea,
to idea
As the concept grows
and educates spirit.

This great illusion experienced
by soul, is it's teacher.
As it turns its attention
from one setting to another,
It breathes life into each new
film.

When one story ends
a new one begins.
Take a seat,
get some popcorn
and enjoy the movie!

Lorena/Cani 2007

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Daniel. I just visited your Blog and was amazed at the wonderful art. I am an amateur water colorist, but have dabbled a bit in most of the other mediums. Since I am a retired nurse on SS and fixed income, I've had to give up painting due to the expense and upkeep of really good supplies, but poetry is not costly and is from the heart, so that is where I am coming from now. I would love to visit your blog more often, but am not able to afford to buy, so I don't know what to do about that. I know artists are in the business to sell as I did sell some in the past.
    The ocean watercolor to the right on my blog was one of my first major undertakings in watercolor at six months into starting. I hadn't a clue what I was doing and absolutely no technique and I'm afraid now I can't paint at all cause with Water colors, you have to paint weekly or loose it. It has been several years now and my supplies are hammered, so...................
    anyway, thanks for your comment and your visit.
    Respectfully,
    Lorena/Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cami, Your art and poetry that you have shared with your friends is so wonderful and appreciated. I hope you find a way to continue with the painting as well as the poetry. It would be a loss to all if you don't! Your talent is such a blessing to the world! I'm jealous! Love you, Big Hug, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandy, but when one door closes another opens. Love you too precious lady.
    Cami

    ReplyDelete